cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G7020 says offline

cernicalo
Apprentice

Hello everyone. I need help badly. This problem is really frustrating. I have a Canon Pixma G7020 printer. It was working fine until a couple of days ago. When I try to print something, I get a message that says the printer is offline. I have tried downloading the driver several times to try to correct the problem. When I get to print a test page, the printer will print the test page, but when I try to print a document, then I get the printer is offline message. I have tried with the ethernet (wired) set up, and also the wifi set up and get the same results. I really like this printer except for this. I have seen that others have had this problem as well. What did you do to correct this? Please help!!!

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi cernicalo,

There are many reasons why this may occur and unfortunately would take a very long time to resolve via forum posts.  Because of this, it is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below to log into your My Canon account:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Once logged in, click on your product and then click on the Product Support button. When that page loads, click on either the Phone Support button or the Chat Support button to access support.  A Technical Support Representative will be able to resolve this issue quickly for you via phone or chat.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements