cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3200 Pixma Printer

tishdpr
Apprentice

My printer worked fined and picked up wireless 1 month ago. Since I moved, it will ot pick up new wireless. I even reset the MG 3200 Pixma....Help please....I do not have a connector for the computer...So I rely strictly on the wirless pickup.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, tishdpr!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is ready to help by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows XP ...I receive 1 E 2 message after it searches for wireless

Ramona
Authority

Hi tishdpr,

Since you have moved, the printer will need to be connected to your new wireless network.  To do this, you will need to reinstall the printer on your computer.  The preferred setup method is the Wireless Setup using the USB cable, however, if you do not have the USB cable, if your router supports connection via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), you can setup the printer this way.

If your router does not have a WPS button, you will need to have the USB cable to setup the printer wirelessly.  You can find a USB cable at most retailers that sell computer products.  You will be looking for an "A to B" USB cable.

There are also instructions on the Canon USA website that can assist you with setting up the printer wirelessly; to view the instructions, please click on the link below:

Setting up the PIXMA MG3200 Series Printer Wirelessly

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements