cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got a Pixma MG2922. It will not print. I have downloaded the app to my iPad, it won't print

jmank217
Apprentice

Just got a Pixma MG2922.  It will not print.  I have downloaded the app to my iPad, it won't print from there.  I added it to my Google cloud, it won't print from there.  It says "another computer is " using it (there isn't another computer using it).  I've looked for an email address, since the support phone line is not up over the weekend and I MUST print tonight.  HELP!

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, jnamk217!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jmank217,

Please visit iTunes to download and install Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY on your iPad.  Once installed, please follow these steps:

1.  Turn your PIXMA MG2922 off, wait 5 minutes and then turn it back on using the power button on the printer.

2.  Hold down the WiFi button for two amber flashes.  The blue WiFi light will start flashing.

3.  From the Main screen on your iOS device, open Settings and choose WiFi.

4.  Select the Canon_ij_Setup network.

5.  Make sure that the Canon_ij_Setup network has the check mark next to it.

6.  Open the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app and select the printer icon in the upper left hand corner.

7.  Select Register Printer.

8.  Select Printer Setup.

9.  Select OK, as we have already put the printer in cableless setup mode (in step 1).

10.  Choose Select Conn. Method.

11.  Select Connect via wireless router (recommended).

12.  Select the SSID of your router (your wireless network name).

13.  Enter your wireless network password.

14.  When "Sent the settings." appears, please select OK.

15.  The app will now search for the printer on your network.

16.  Select the Canon MG2900 once it appears.

17.  Select OK on the register printer name screen.

18.  The MG2922 will be registered and you will now be able to print or scan from the Canon PRINT inkjet/SELPHY app.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements