cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neck strap options for PowerShot S95?

keestone
Apprentice

I have a Power shot S95. It came with a wrist strap. I would like to attach a neck strap. I haven't figured out what will fit through the attachment slot on the camera.I could use the wrist strap attached to the camera and then add a neck loop. I tried this but it hangs way too far down my body. What can I get through those tiny slots that will be safe and allow a neck strap attachment ?

5 REPLIES 5

rs-eos
Elite

Canon didn't make any neck strap for the PowerShot S95 (see: PowerShot S95 Accessories) and I don't think they made any for their point-and-shoot cameras in general.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

normadel
Authority
Authority

Here's one that looks like  what you need: 

Ron__0-1704745515302.png

In case the URL gets cut, it's an Op/Tech USA Mini Loop Strap-Quick Disconnect

Wow ! Thanks so much. I'll order it right now.

You're welcome! Please "accept"  my answer.

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Rather than use a neck strap, I would suggest a pouch with a shoulder and belt strap.  The benefit being your camera gets more protection when not in use, both from impact and environmental factors, and you don't have a neck strap getting in the way when you want to use it.  Often pouches have pockets for spare batteries and cards etc., which is an added bonus.

For example, this Lowepro Adventura CS 20 III pouch is available from Adorama: 
Lowepro Adventura CS 20 III camera pouch 

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
click here to view the gallery
Announcements