cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon sx730 hs repair help!

coconut24
Apprentice

I recently sent in my canon sx730 hs for repair to the Canon Repair Center in Newport, VA after water was spilled on it back in March. The camera was purchased back in 2018 through Amazon, but I was unable to include the proof of purchase in my shipment to the repair center because I could not locate it. I read on one of the forums here that if you enter the serial number of the camera to register the camera on the Canon website and it registers, then it is worth a shot to send it for repair, so I did. I mailed it over a week ago and I still have not gotten any type of update on it. No emails, no calls, nothing. When I check on its status on my Canon account it says that it hasnt been processed yet and to wait at least one business day for processing (I have waited 6 business days...).

I know the camera is at the center because on the USPS website it says that it was delivered on Sat (7/27). I have called customer service but they havent been much help. Does anyone know what else I can do to check on the status of my camera, or who to contact? Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

0 REPLIES 0
click here to view the gallery
Announcements