cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon IXUS 265 HS Silicone Cover

scgurl
Apprentice

So, 

I just bought this Canon IXUS 265 HS camera. I am searching everywhere for a silicone cover for it. To my knowledge it doesn't look like they have been made since the camera came out or even at all. I'm trying to see if any of yall know where I could buy one. TIA 

I will attach photos of camera below!Camera#1.jpgCamera #2.jpgCamera #3.jpgCamera#4.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

Hi and welcome to the forum:
I would hazard a guess that you hail from South Carolina! 😊 LOL!
I am not aware of anyone making a silicone cover for PowerShots.  Generally they are made to protect the more expensive DSLR and MILC cameras.  Is this requirement to prevent cosmetic damage to your lovely new camera or to provide more robust environmental (moisture and dust) protection?  To be honest, PowerShots are not environmentally sealed, so a silicon coat will not make much difference.

If you want to avoid scrapes etc. to the camera, I would suggest some kind of small camera pouch - these are available from companies like LowePro and Thinktank (+ many others).  You can find a lot of them just doing a Google search for case for Canon PowerShot cameras.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris
Announcements