cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to install canon mf4270 onto my windows 7. computer does not recognize printer or drivers

fnmdpm
Apprentice

trying to install canon mf4270 onto my windows 7.  computer does not recognize printer or driver that i downloaded from the canon website.  tried searching windows updates, no luck.

1 REPLY 1

Julius
Rising Star

Hi fnmdpm!

Do you have 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7?  Please note, you'll want to make sure the correct drivers were downloaded for your specific version of Windows 7.  You can check your operating system version in the System Properties on your computer.  Just right-click on Computer, go to Properties and then check the Windows edition.

Once you've confirmed your operating system version, download the appropriate drivers from our website:

http://bit.ly/SS1Kr6

If you need any help downloading or setting up the drivers, feel free to send us an email at our  Canonfriends@cits.canon.com email address.  Be sure to include your contact information and the version of Windows 7 you have installed.

Thanks!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements