cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pls my canon image class printer D530 always prints double lines on paper. what can i do pls?

JerryBoss
Apprentice

i have changed the toner that came with the printer but its the same old problem.  it also leaves an overflow of ink  on the top of papers. pls any body who could help

1 REPLY 1

Deborah
Enthusiast

Hi JerryBoss,

I'll be glad to help.  If double lines and ink overflow are still occurring after replacing your Canon toner cartridge, the symptoms indicate either a paper media, cleaning or hardware related issue.

Please ensure that supported paper weights and types are being used (16-60lb. depending on paper tray), and they are loaded properly without overflow. 

An issue of double lines or black streaks that are either being produced only when using the Automatic Document Feeder, or with every print, can often be resolved with cleaning.  Cleaning the Automatic Document Feeder and/or the Fixing Assembly can help.  Clicking the link to select article "Cleaning the Machine" will walk you through the steps as well as cleaning the Platen Glass. 

If the issue remains, after the above is performed, please contact us for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements