cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Margins wrong when printing on MF655Cdw

maorella
Apprentice

When I send my document to print from Microsoft Word, it has the incorrect margins. I use A4 paper and my Word is set to A4. Printing Preferences in the printer settings in Windows has A4, and the paper size on the printer, I selected as A4, but when I go to print, the top margin is correct at about 2.5 cm and the others are incorrect. The side margins are around 3cm and the bottom margin is about 4.2cm. I have selected normal margins in Word (2.54 cm). Its mostly annoying, but also a product should work out of the box. 

Before this problem, I had the problem of everytime I would sent a document to print, it would ask to load paper and select tray. I fixed this by turning on tray 1 as prefered.

1 REPLY 1

Ron

Hi Maorella,  Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!
We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.  The MF655Cdw isn't sold or supported by our team here at Canon USA.
If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.
You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements