cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF Toolbox won't run - Max OSX 10.7.5 Lion

mblue002
Apprentice

I just bought a new ImageCLASS D480. I downloaded and installed the Printer, Fax and Scan software from canon.com.

I have my printer networked attached and I can print from my Mac mini.

However, When I try to run MF Toolbox from Applications/Canon MF Utilties I get a diaglog box stating that "The operation cannon be completed because the original item for MF Toolbox can't be found".

Thanks in advacne,

Mike

2 REPLIES 2

mblue002
Apprentice

MF Toolbox is running now. The error message seems to happen when MF Toolbox is already running.

Now, if only I could get it to add my scanner. Using the correct IP address, Add Network Scanner fails with:

Cannot find the specified scanner.

Hi mblue002,

If your laser device was purchased in the U.S.., the correct driver and software can be found here on the Canon USA website, as some drivers can differ in different release areas for the product and function differently.

To help determine if the driver is the cause of the difficulty, please uninstall the current driver, then download and install the drivers from the above link. 

If unresolved, contact us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements