cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 2000 Print setup

karolin
Apprentice

Hi

I am reading the manual for our new canon pro 2000 and it gives me some great info about how to set the colours, contrast etc in the print setup dialogue box. However my system doesn't provide this. What am I doing wrong?

Please see my screenshot vs my manual. Mine only shows Preview, Media & quality, Lqyout, Paper handling, Cover. 

Thank you for your help!Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 13.46.05.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-14 at 13.53.48.png

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Make sure that the latest CUPS printer driver for the unit has been installed from our website:

imagePROGRAF PRO-2000 Drivers & Downloads

Next, perform the following:

1.  Open System Preferences.

2.  Open Printers and Scanners.

3.  Highlight the PRO-2000. 

4.  On the right, click Options and Supplies.

5.  In the General tab, check the box to use generic printer features.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our phone support group at 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi, it didn't seem to solve the issue unfortunatley. Is there any European / swedish support number I can call instead please?

Thanks a lot!

Hey there! You'll find the different regional support contact information on the global site HERE.

We hope this helps! 

Announcements