cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden - locks on text / color edit

MIKEG67
Apprentice

When using MIG and attempting to enter text or change color of text getting "an internal error has occurred exiting the softwar". Program locks up and I have to use task manager to close the program.

If I don't attempt to change the text or color - it will let me go all the way to print ( don't print since I needed to change the text) . This occurs even if I take a disk display (blank or image) and put a text box on the image  - enter  the box attempt to change color, click OK and receive the same above error.

Using Windows 10 - it is up to date. Prior version worked fine -- had to re-install windows prior and then I updated to

this latest version. Have un-installed and reinstalled several times - same results.  Even went back to prior version to check - same errors

Closed EDIT box in task manager - received this error message "You do not have the required priviledges to access the specified folder" click OK program closes then "An internal error occured".  None of these errors gives an error code.

Any help would be apprciated.

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MIKEG67
Apprentice
Figured it out -- uninstalled "MIG" Checked USERS - {user) - AppData -- Roaming - Cannon -- My Image Garden {Hidden and Read Only} changed so I could delete ---- DELETED --- Reinstalled - works without a problem

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MIKEG67
Apprentice
Figured it out -- uninstalled "MIG" Checked USERS - {user) - AppData -- Roaming - Cannon -- My Image Garden {Hidden and Read Only} changed so I could delete ---- DELETED --- Reinstalled - works without a problem
Announcements