cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with adding product - dissapearing after addition

suncoma
Apprentice

Can't add my new camera to "MyProducts" list on official site, after adding a camera it's dissapearing from the list for some reason. Unfortunately, support wasn't able to help with it... would be happy to get any suggestions. Thank you in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Select Product Registration

Now enter the name

Enter Information

Finish Registration

After inputting the above, you have to "save" the registration.  What message do you see after this is done?  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your message.

I've done that multiple times, most probably I am getting into undocumented flow, after registration I am getting email that my product was added, but few secs later it's dissapearing from the list my gut feeling says that it's happened after I delete the product with opened support cases.

Geno
Apprentice

I have a T5 that I have added enough ambient light to get a good focus on normal subjects with a black background. Issues I'm having is that some subjects that wear black suit coats cause the camera to time out when focusing. is there a work around for this.

second issue is when I have younger subjects, it seems like the sonar signal goes above their head and doesn't pick up the subject? is there a way to widen the field of the focus?

The focus are the points shown in the view finder, so as long as one of the points is on their head, you are good.

BTW, it is not an active system with "sonar" or IR. It strictly uses the light coming from the subject.

Geno
Apprentice
Thanks for the feedback. So my best strategy would be to increase the ambient light on the subject. Would adjusting the FStop help? It only happens on certain fabric. I’ll have to experiment with the view finder to find the best location for the camera. Thanks again.

The fstop only comes into play after focus, unless you are using a manual lens.

More light is always better!

suncoma
Apprentice
Colleagues, i got confused as the topic I started slightly different from conversation that we have here now.
Announcements