cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installed a new ink cartridge, but the print quality is not improved.

rshari123
Contributor

While i installing the new ink cartridge, i have dislodged the printhead from the carrier. I have replace ink cartridge many times but agin and again printer shoe poor print quality and make mistakes while printing. I also try another to manage this issue but problem agin same as it. Anybody can helpme to remove or handle this query.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tiffany

Hi Rshari123,

Welcome to the Canon Forum!  So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what  model printer you are using.  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Tjrvaphotog
Apprentice

Did you try reinstalling the printhead that dislodged? Have you run a print head alignment to look at a test print.You don't state what printer you are using, but if the printhead was moved while you were installing an ink cartridge, a good starting point would be to do a print head alignment. This will print a test pattern showing you where the error is. If the problem doesn't self correct, Canon Tech Support may be able to help you realign the printhead. Probably just needs to be reseated correctly. Last suggestion would be a new printhead. What kind of printer...model number is it?

Tiffany

Hi Rshari123,

Welcome to the Canon Forum!  So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what  model printer you are using.  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

Thank you!

Announcements