cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was a copier tech 1990's Melbourne Florida with IKONsearching for mycertifications, point me . . .

oddjobdobson
Apprentice

I'm trying to find my old certifications and I don't know where to begin, I can get college credit if I can find them . . .

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

You might try contacting the closest local branch office. It appears that would be the Maitland office. Tap HERE for their info. That information may not be available since it was from a previous company over 30 years ago. Those records may not have been digitized. 

oddjobdobson
Apprentice

yeah that's what I'm afraid of but Canon was the trainer at that time then I moved north and switched to gestetner/ricoh So I already know what's left of IKON is owned by Ricoh, I don't know what to expect about either company's archiving those records but Canon should as they certified me up through NP-8580 and the following 6050's were my last addition to my training, and I was also IKON Trained on every Sharp up through the SF-9800, Then Got Microsoft Certified and edged my way into IT, I found where my Microsoft Certifications are but Apparently they periodically wipe the slate clean so I am a Microsoft Partner Still and all the training is available but no certifications pop up in my certifications list, Probably because as you say it's been a pretty long time lol. If I can find any of them documented with Sharp, Canon or Ricoh, I can get college credit awarded for my bachelors degree, I've since been called back to college, and I intend to become a doctor of something, mineralogy or some science or maybe even threology . . . that runs in the males in my family, the theology calling . . . . all the males in my family are ministers but myself lol. So I have to think if I became a Doctor that would make me the grand Master Poobaah in the family of all the generations lol, which would be completely opposite my "black sheep" avoidance of anything "Organized Religion" lol (that I've had all my life lol)

Announcements