cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does CPS loan clear the loan when returned?

Ben_Egbert
Contributor

I recently got a CPS loan of a 5d-mkIII. You must return it by a fixed date and if not you owe full list price for a used non warrented product. They listed the camera with a bag and a spare battery at $5500.

Naturally I want to be cleared before I buy a new camera. It has been several days since it was delivered to Canon but no word from them.

A phone call gets an automated system with no choice to get my answer. Does anyone know how this works?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sent an email. Is the return cleared? That is am I off the hook? That's the question. By the way, thanks for the loan, this is very generous and useful. But scary too.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi Ben_Egbert! We show your loaner EOS 5D Mark III was returned to us on 1/29/2013! If you ever have questions, don't hesitate to call our CPS hotline at 1 (888) CPS - 4540 or email cpsmember@cits.canon.com!

sent an email. Is the return cleared? That is am I off the hook? That's the question. By the way, thanks for the loan, this is very generous and useful. But scary too.

Got an email in reply to my inquiry. It said I was sent an email on 1-29, but I did not see it. Perhaps a bad address. Gmail never really discard an email. Nor was it in spam.
Announcements