cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon got to big for a contact ?

fometeo
Apprentice

Hi. I've tried today to use the form to give some feedback on something about Canon

https://global.canon/en/contact/website/website-form-e.html

does not allow Region / Country selection and as it is Required, so the form does not work.

after regarding a way to give this other feedback I found there is not a way to do it, easy.

this happens when a brand got too big, is it the case, or I've missing it ?

the problem is when a brand get too big, that's can also be the time do start having issues with services.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Note that this forum is for Canon USA.  You can provide feedback to Canon USA by visiting their Main Web Page and selecting "[+] Feedback" either near the upper right corner, or at the bottom of the page next to the copyright notice.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Note that this forum is for Canon USA.  You can provide feedback to Canon USA by visiting their Main Web Page and selecting "[+] Feedback" either near the upper right corner, or at the bottom of the page next to the copyright notice.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

This is the form he referenced.  The Region Country appears to work fine.

shadowsports_0-1706282579522.png

Not clear what he's trying to do.  

@fometeo, we may be able to direct you better if you want to share what it is you want to leave feedback or suggestions for.  Product, website, service, etc?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi. Thank you for the quick answer. I have a odd case of failed communication with Canon Europe / Portugal cause get no answer, no feedback, no information, at an open case 1-10580[xxxxxxx], and after some despair I was searching internationally. As could not found a way, it seemed Canon was not willing to be contacted. I was wrong ! as the USA page clearly shows a Feedback working form. Thanks

[Case number partially hidden to protect privacy.]

Announcements