cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6D & EOS Utility pairing

Derekp13
Apprentice

Has anyone had success with this? It seems to pair with the computer, but not with EOS Utility.

I get "Connection target not found" Then EOS Utility cycles in opening and closing.

Additionally:

I cleared all the settings twice and entered the key correctly.

In WFT Pairing Software, I connect, EOS Utility pops up, then "Camera Settings/ Remote Shooting" remains grayed out.

Also the Camera disappears within WFT Pairing Software.

Any  ideas?

Here is a screen capture of what I'm getting: [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/k1c29d.png[/IMG]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We got it figured out on Friday, the software that comes with the camera doesn't work with it.

Upgraded to canoneos.com's newest software and it all works good now. Doesn't seem to be great

for switching between computers, but for one its decent.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mykolas
Authority

Hi Derekp13!

Thanks for posting.

I need some additional information from you to help determine what is causing this.

1. What version of the Mac OS are you running?
  2. When was the last time you updated the Canon software?
  3. Are you connecting via Infrastructure or Ad-hoc?
  4. Are there any other devices connected to your computer wirelessly?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

We got it figured out on Friday, the software that comes with the camera doesn't work with it.

Upgraded to canoneos.com's newest software and it all works good now. Doesn't seem to be great

for switching between computers, but for one its decent.

Thanks

Announcements