cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenses for canon 60d

nibilki5
Apprentice

Hi, I'm looking for lenses like sigma dc 17-70mm 2.8-4.5, but with better quality and bigger zoom (not telephoto) if it's possible. So I need budget universal zoom lens from 2010 or earlier (as old as camera). By the way, I'm gonna by on the secondary market

So if you know something like this, I'd be glad for your help:)

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

If you're going to buy used, I suggest you look at KEH, B&H or Adorama used departments (trustworthy resellers).  Do not buy private party unless it's someone you know / trust or from anyone who doesn't offer a right of return or warranty.

I owned the sigma 17-70 f 2.8-4.  What a wonderful lens that was.  I know you can buy them new still.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

johnrmoyer
Whiz
Whiz

This is one of my favorite lenses. https://www.usa.canon.com/shop/p/ef-s-18-135mm-f-3-5-5-6-is-usm?color=Black&type=New I do not know whether you can find one at low enough cost. As already mentioned, used copies are sold by KEH and by BHPhotoVideo.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements