cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer error

ddnetty
Apprentice

My printer won't print and simply displays the message               ERROR

6A00

Error code

Help does anyone have know what to do.  I called office max and they asked if a paper was jammed - it isn't and if I tried taking the cartridges out. The inside won't move when I open it

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi ddnetty!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what model printer you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks!

The printer is a canon pixma mx850. There is no paper jams and we don't know what else to check

ddnetty
Apprentice
We were able to slide the cartridges over and reset them but we still cannot print.

Ramona
Authority

Hi ddnetty,

Since there are no paper jams in the printer and reseating the ink tanks and print head have not resolved the 6A00 error, the printer will require servicing.  Please Contact Us for your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements