cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan

Wayne5
Apprentice

My MG2500 has worked fine until a couple of days ago. The printer works fine except for the scan/copy feature. My copies have come out with a blank gap in the middle. I've cleaned the glass and loaded the originials correctly...also cleaned print heads and run test copies which come out fine. still no luck, the middle of my copies are still blank

2 REPLIES 2

Darius
Whiz

Hi Wayne5.

If the center of scans and copies are coming out blank, then the scanning element itself is bad, and the printer will need to be replaced.

If you're located in the U.S. and the printer was purchased less than one year ago, it is eligible for warranty service.  Create or log into a Canon Account and register your printer HERE for your personalized support options.  We may require a copy of a valid proof of purchase before warranty options may be provided.

If you're located outside of the U.S., you may find your regional branch of Canon using the map on the Canon Global website: https://global.canon/en/support/  Your regional branch can provide you with your available support options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Since the printer is almost five-six years old, looks like I'll be shopping for a new one...thanks

Announcements