cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem 1410 with a PIXMA MG7753

Medocine
Apprentice

Hello, I have a problem with my PIXMA MG7753 that I just received.
The ink slot for the tank PGBK don't work I think.
I installed all ink tanks, than the printer is telling me : 1410 the ink PGBK can't be recognize.
I installed it as every other tanks and they all work.
It try to remove it and replace it back doesn't work and when I close the printer with no PGBK ink tank it still say that : 1410 the ink PGBK can't be recognize.

I want to know : Should the printer tell me if there is no PGBK tank at all inside ?
                          Is it the tank or the printer that have a problem ?
                          What should I try to make it work ?

Thanks for reading, please ask questions if needed.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, Medocine!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

If you haven't already done so, please make sure you've removed all tapes and covers from your new ink tanks.  You also want to make sure you're using genuine Canon ink cartridges.  We cannot guarantee that non-Canon ink cartridges will be detected properly.

We need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements