cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iX6820 ongoing printing issues and errors

jeperes_
Apprentice

This printer just gave me problems since I purchased

My sister gave me this printer as a gift to start my small business, this was almost 9 months ago and this printer just doesn't work, it's always a new issue. First, to connect the printer to the MacBook was hell, the driver didn't work, and wouldn't connect to the network. After a lot of trying and stress, it finally worked. When I thought that was all ok, the printer did not print, there was always an error, the paper came blank, or the printing stopped halfway and a yellow line blinked. I'm just exhausted from trying, I thought this would be a great choice for my small business but is just a headache. And of course, I can't return it because was a gift and is past the return date.

3 REPLIES 3

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model of the printer you have.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options HERE.

Thanks! 

Canon pixma iX6820

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I'd be happy to try and help you resolve your issues.

Please answer the following questions:

What version and build of MAC OS are you running?

How do you want to connect the printer?  USB or Wi-Fi?  You cannot use both.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements