cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 NOT printing photos :/

celmarch08
Apprentice

I've never been so annoyed by a printer in my life like this. I honestly can NOT understand why my Canon Pixma MG3620 is NOT printing any photos, it'll print word doc or anything from Excel just not any of my photos. 

I have MacBook Air macOS,10.13.3. I've restarted my laptop, shut down the printer and restart it yet nothing. 

I've downloaded 'My Image Garden' and I've followed the steps from Canon website on printing through it, yet the printer is just spitting the paper out BLANK, no photo. 

I tried using 4 x 6 photo paper..nothing. I tried regular paper NOTHING. Has anyone had this kind of issue? am i missing something IDK 

i've just set this printer up on sunday and bought it for the purpose of printing photos for my daughter's school project yet I can't even make use of it as expected. 

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Are you able to print normal documents without any issues?

Also, try performing both black and color copies directly from the printer.  Do any of these come out blank?

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements