cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G2010 Printer error

LeeBoyd
Apprentice

I used the "clean" option on my printer due to poor print quality.  After cleaning, it gives me an error code of 5200 whenever I try to print a test page.  The ink cartridges are new.  I've reset it, unplugged it, cleaned the head.  Any other ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, LeeBoyd!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

TimTAZ
Apprentice

Hi, I have a Canon G2010 Printer.

On some documents, it prints a 3/4 inch blank border on the top and the bottom of the page in Landscape.

But on other documents, it prints top to bottom but prints a blank border on the left and the right not always the same width.

How can I adjust these margins and print the full page top to bottom side to side without using borderless printing?

If I use borderless printing it prints completely differently as if it's only for pictures printed on photo paper and is not suitable to the booklets I'm printing.

I primarily print from Office Powerpoint slides but other teachers use the printer and print from numerous different file types with the same results.

Also, I have one PowerPoint that I saved that prints top to bottom but with side margins which I use for some applications that work ok in that format and I have another PowerPoint saved that prints full-page side to side but with margins on the top and bottom which works well for other booklets.

I don't change any settings and whichever PowerPoint I use as the template prints respectively. Even though the PowerPoint slide appears to be full page in the PowerPoint.

Thanks for letting us know which Canon printer model you're using, though we need to let you know that the PIXMA G2010 is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements