cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Printing

crisacea2000
Apprentice

Hi, I just bought a used pixma ip110. It only had color ink so I added black ink. It could print with the black ink but not with the color ink. So I cleaned it twice, and then deep cleaned it , but it still didn´t work. I changed all of the ink again and repeated the process. Still no color. I took all the ink out as well as the print head and then reinstalled everything again. But now nothing printed, no color, no black and white. I changed all of the ink once more and cleaned it twice as well as deep cleaning it twice, but I still got a blank piece of paper. I have also checked that the paper size and type are correct. But still It prints nothing. What should I do?

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi crisacea2000.

From your description, it sounds like either the iP110's print head is bad, or the electronics within the printer are no longer operable.  If you wished to replace the print head, the part is still being sold; however, there's no guarantee that a replacement print head will correct the problem, and replacement print heads are non-returnable and non-refundable.  Since the iP110 was purchased used, it is not covered by warranty.

The TR150 is a new model designed to supersede the iP110, with expanded wifi function (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wifi-capable), and a modest graphic user interface for ink and printer status.

https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/pixma-tr150

If this answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button, so others might find the answer.

Announcements