cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to wifi

DuckTD
Apprentice

Hello,

I have a PIXMA TS3429 and am unable to get it to connect to my wifi. I have gone through the set up instructions a few times on my Macbook and I've tried the app on my phone as well. Neither platform has been able to find my printer. I've tried approaches with and without the PIN code. I've also tried the 'easy wireless connection' approach. I've watched videos and looked through the questions of others to figure out what is wrong. I am now reaching out to the community for troubleshooting ideas please. I'd appreciate any help. 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

John374McCray
Apprentice

Hello!

To connect your PIXMA TS3429 to Wi-Fi, ensure your Wi-Fi is working and within range, and your network broadcasts a 2.4 GHz signal. Restart your printer, router, and device. Reset the printer's network settings by holding the Wi-Fi button until the light flashes, then follow the steps in the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app. Alternatively, use the standard setup by downloading drivers from Canon's website and selecting a wireless LAN connection. If supported, try the WPS Push Button method by pressing the Wi-Fi button on the printer and then the WPS button on your router. Ensure your printer firmware is up-to-date, disable MAC address filtering on your router, and consider a factory reset if issues persist. For additional help, contact Canon support or visit community forums.

Announcements