cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS9520 Printing Faint Colors

adeeyis
Apprentice

Does anyone have any issues with their Canon TS9520?  I recently purchased one and I find that the colors are very washed out.  I downloaded the drivers, I am using the best quality setting and I tried many different settings but it still doesn't give me good quality prints.  I purchased it because I read that inkjet printers produce better quality prints than laser.  However, if I print this image to my Konica printer, the colors are MUCH more vibrant/richer than the inkject.  Is there something that I may have missed during the setup process?

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Start by printing a nozzle check pattern and clean if indicated.

Its also important to use correct paper type and settings for best results.    

If nothing helps, I suggest you contact Canon to report the issue and see if they can help.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Rick,

I tried that also. 

I was able to get it to print the colors that I wanted, but it only works on glossy paper.  I get horrible colors on matte sticker paper and regular copy paper.  It is almost like I am confined to only being able to print on glossy paper.  I selected the correct paper that I am printing to, but the glossy paper prints surpass everything that I print on other mediums.

bertyee
Apprentice

Same problem here when printing onto plian paper of to primntable DVDs

Do you have the same model?  I have resorted to just printing on glossy paper.  I have not found any matte/plain paper that my printer plays nicely with.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements