cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX 892 printer says no paper when it's full

KarenEFoos
Apprentice

My Printer won't get paper from the back whenI print from my computer. But if I try to copy, it will grab the paper and make the copy. The message I get is "There is no paper. Load Paper and select OK." 

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi KarenEFoos,

To try and resolve the error, you will want to ensure that the paper size and type selected in the printer driver or application that you are printing from matches the paper size and type loaded in rear tray of the printer.  Also, please ensure that the rear tray is selected as the paper feed source in the printer driver. 

Please note, if you are using plain paper sizes such as A4, B5, A5, or Letter size paper, and have these sizes selected in the printer driver, you will need to load the paper in the cassette tray of the printer; the rear tray would be used for loading media types other than plain paper, such as photo paper and envelopes, and sizes other than the ones specified above.  More information on loading paper in the printer can be viewed here.

Hope this helps!  Should you still experience difficulty, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
click here to view the gallery
Announcements