cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a C100 MKII Bag/Backpack

davyt
Apprentice

Hey everyone. I am currently in the market for a bag or backpack for a C100 Mark II. Due to its odd shape, I'm a little wary about buying something that hasn't been tested with it. I am fine with removing the handle unit but will need space in the bag to store it. I will also be carrying two Sigma Art zoom lenses (the 18-35mm and the 50-100mm) as well as a few smaller items. I am not looking for a hard case rather something protective enough with enough space that can be easily carried around on a shoot. Any owners of this camera have any suggestions? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Check out Lowepro.  I have a Sling and Protactic 450.  They have so many bags in different size and shapes.  Portabrace seems to be pretty popular also.  Both brands are semi-rigid.  I'm sure you'll get recommendations from others to.  B&H has a great selection of bags as well.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

I am getting older. A heavy backpack can be a bit much  I use mostly shoulder bags and rollers a little bit. I bought a larger Ruggard messenger bag for my C100, but which has long been discontinued. 

I feel more secure with a shoulder bag in crowds. 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
click here to view the gallery
Announcements