cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon elph 180 questions

Krism17
Apprentice

I'd like to know if I can use CB-2LV BATTERY CHARGER TO CHARGE THE BATTERY FOR THE ELPH 180 THAT CAME W A CB-2LF CHARGER OR IS THERE A WAY TO CHARGE IT WO A BATTERY CHARGER? PLEASE GELP I NEED MY CAMERA USE RIGHT NOW BADLY

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You cannot charge the battery without a charger.

Although the CB-2LV is designed for the NB-11L battery, it will charge the NB-4L as well.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Krism17
Apprentice

My elph 180 has a Duracell battery so im not sure what the modle number is or if the charger i mentioned in my eariler post titled the same would charge this battery as well. How do I tell if it will work or not? I really just need a way to charge my camera. And theres a lady whos got a 12mp cam but has the Canon battery charger with it and id buy the old cam just for the use of the charger. Someone comme ted on my other post about this saying that the one battery charger would charge 2 diff models of batteries but w this not being a canon battery how do i find out if that charger will work to charge it? Someone please help me figure this out. I am disabled and not good w tech things so i cant figure out how to reoly to their comment either. 

Announcements