Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5350 - Scanning

Hi, I am using Windows 10 on 2 PCs.  I can print to the printer OK and tell the scanner to scan a document via Windows tools - So the connection is OK. I have installed MP Navigator 5.02 on both PCs - It opens on 1 PC but on the other it says "Cannot...

MG5220 printer offline

Hello, I am using windows 8.1. My printer is displaying "printer offline" status and it clearly is not. I have checked to see if it the "use printer offline" mode was checked and it is unchecked. I downloaded and installed the recommended drivers acc...

amyp by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing on CDs

Is it possible to print on printable CDs using a Pixma MX392 and if so how and if not, could you recommend an economical model that can print on CDs?

grinolot by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to fix problem 6001

my printer is pixma mx922when i print,there is a problem code 6001;-it told me 1/ shut down printer                    2/ open and shut the papper case and  try  print.. again...1.but i can not fix it...so tell me how to fix it...?

bang by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed internet server, printer no longer works

My printer is on but the ON light is not working. I try to print and it takes forever to go from laptop to printer then only prints one page, stopping halfway down and then continuing to print the page. It only prints one page over and over again and...

Rancher by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements