EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T4i recall

I just tried to buy the t4i today at best buy and the guy said he couldn't sell it to me because they were recalled- and I can't find anything anywhere online saying anything about a recall! What is the deal?! How long will it be before I can buy it?

zoom on eos tebel t4i

I recently purchased my dream camera a eos rebel t4i, unfortunately I cant seem to be able to figure out how to work the zoom. Can anyone help me learn how it works?

tarmwr86 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sensor Damage? Bright spot on image

Curious if anyone might be able to point out if what I'm experiencing is sensor damage or something else. I had sensor debri which I cleaned off using a sensor cleaning kit and air, which seemed to do the trick after much work. It seems as though my ...

IMG_1688.jpg
zasatko by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Please recommend lens for portraits

Hi. I am totally new to Photography.Bought Canon 600d with 18-135 lens. But it has lowest fstop@3.5.please suggest a lens for portraitsBudget ideally at close to 400$ Maximum stretched budget 600 $ only if it makes significant difference to a very am...

T3i -- only beeps -- started today....

I have had my T3i for just over a year. Conveniently, my warranty expired on 7/10/2013. I've never really had a problem with it. A couple times during this year, it would stop taking pictures. But turning it off for a bit and turning it back on solve...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements