EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Upgrading from XTi

Hi there. I bought a used XTi a couple years ago. It was one of the first ones, and it's wonderful. I love it, but it does not have video. I'd like to upgrade to get video. The Rebel is fine for me. I don't need anything more elaborate or bigger.  I ...

7d Markii Grainy

I just upgraded from a T1i to the 7d Markii.  I was tempted by the 6d but the focusing sold me on this one.  I am now wondering if these was a mistake or if there is something wrong with my camera.  Every single one of my pictures is grainy.  .  I to...

grainy picture.JPG grainy 2 400iso.JPG grainy 2 full shot.JPG
tweetykl by Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

6D low light video

Hello, I'm trying to shoot video in low light and I'm getting some extra hue and contrast.  When I shoot stills, what I see on the screen is what I see on my computer.  When I flip over to video (with out changing ISO or WB settings) the images are d...

Lens not auto-focising

First Post...Have a T1i I bought ca '09 - my standard lens is the 18-55mm.  I leave it attached all the time..lately (as in the past three or so months) the autofucus seems either to be, at best intermittent, or at worst, non-existent (and YES the sw...

chrisbroz by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 6d max memory card size

Don't know if there is an answer to this question. I see others asking also, what is the Maximum memory card size that will work reliably in the 6D?I have checked the manual, I have checked store descriptions, no one seems to know the answer to this ...

cidd47 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T3 Accessories

Greetings everyone! I am new to using a DSLR and currently have an out of the box EOS Rebel T3 kit with the standard 18-55mm lens. I was browsing amazon for a few accessories like lens filters, a lens hood and a remote. I found a few options on amazo...

Zyclone by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How important is IS?

EOS Rebel T5 bundle with 2 lenses, etc. for $500 seems like a pretty good buy. 70-300 lens lacks IS. Getting the same basic stuff with IS lens would cost about $175 more. Bundle will be a gift for 14-year-old daughter - first "real" camera. Is gettin...

Resolved! No images saved

Suddenly, my 3 year old EOS 60D will not retain any images. When I press the image review button (blue arrow at the bottom/rear of the camera) I only see the screen message 'No Image'. I took the camera back to Future Shop where I bought it, and the ...

bleeper by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements