EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom EOS 1100D

My EOS 1100D used to zoom automatically, but now when I press the buttons to zoom it states:  this function is not selectable in the current shooting mode. I am an amateur when it comes to cameras and might have pressed something in the settings. Any...

Marley by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shutter fails on my T3i

My shutter self trips sometimes and not others it will fire off one or multiple exposures and stop by itself.  I hav e tried resetting peramiters and removing the battery. It occasionally will not trip the shutter with the remote shutter release...?C...

Best choice for a noob

Okay - I'm sure all of you professionals in the forum have answered this question a million times but please be patient with a noob and give me a straight answer - thanks in advance. This is not my first stop - I've been researching, asking, shopping...

T2i will not power on

My Canon T2i has no power.  At first I re-charged the battery.  The battery does not sit in the camera if I' m going to use regularly.  To no avail, so I thought the battery may need to be replaced so I purchased a new Canon battery from Amazon.  I c...

makii by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

android wireless remote for 7D

My photograhy group posted a notice that Canon has an android wirless remote for the 6D, but unfortunately it's not compatible with my 7D.  Any information on Canon's intent to extend that to include the 7D?

avarley by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

40D Main Dial Issue

Hi All,Just wanted to know does anyone have a similar problem to mine or have thay seen it before. When I go to change ISO or metering mode in manual I press the relevant button and the relevant setting shows on the display but when I go to adjust th...

tommer by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements