EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! recommended fixed lens for 7d

I've been reading several reviews and comments about fixed/prime lens. However I get the feeling that uses for each are more related to cameras with full frame rather than camereas with cropped x1.6 sensors such as the 7D.  For example, 50mm 1.2 for ...

ahering by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Manual mode exposure marker

I have the canon 5d mark III, when used in manual as I half press the shutter button the marker when zeroed out or located where I want it to be for the exposure will show a second marker. Why does it do that?

Tazdog by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 6M movies interruptions

When download movies from the Canon EOS M, the movie suffers from interruptions every few seconds, but not on the camera. It is like a frame or two are missing from the download.Any Ideas? Rudy Ganna

Canon 60D Red Pixels

I have a Canon 60D camera.  I have noticed that when I take longer exposure photos, I have a number of pixels in each image that are red.  There are at least 6 different pixels that consistently only register red.  Is this a warranty item?  How do I ...

moellera by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

35mm slr to EOS rebel T2i transition.

I have used many a SLR camera in my time & even some digital point & shoot, But last christmas my wife suprised me with an EOS Rebel T2i, I was wondering how hard it is to transition? I have been taking some pics with it but have not really got into ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements