EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6D Wifi Questions

Hi Folks, 6D connects wirelessly easily to my iPhone and iPad. However, when I try to connect to the EOS Utility, I cannot. I start EOS utility on Windows 7, 64 bit. I choose EOS Utility for the WiFi menu on the 6d, connect to my home wireless networ...

in4m8n by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Exposure Question

Hi: I have just purchased my Rebel T6 and have a question: I want to take multiple exposures within the same picture. For example, I want to take a picture of the Moon as it moves across the sky, catching maybe 8 exposures within the same frame...Is ...

LTCSZ by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! RAW & JPEG shooting --- how to access?

Hi all --- I want to shoot in RAW & JPEG tomorrow for an event. I'm sort of a newbie at this, helping a friend out last minute.  I don't have the original software that came with my Rebel T3 (which I read I would need to access the RAW files).  So I ...

Luna21 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cold weather camping?

My school plans to go on a camping trip overnight at the Antietam battlefield in December. There will be lots of opportunities for good pictures but I want to know if my canon rebel t5i will be okay overnight in my tent? There's no where else to put ...

Double Exposure, Loading 1st Image?

I’ve been doing Double Exposures on my 70D. I usually select a previous photo as my base photo. Then select 2 exposures, 1 shot only. Every time I have to reselect all options. Even if I select Continuous Shooting, I still have to reselect my base ph...

IMG_6369 (2).JPG
RooDog by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5d mark IV 4k video problem

Hey guys. Everytime I try view my 4k video files they playback is extremely laggy. Playback on the camera is smooth but when I transfer the video file from my SanDisc 64gb Extreme Pro 95mbs/s to my harddrive it becomes almost unwatchable. I use VLC m...

TheDosss by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T4i Factory Firmware Issues

This week I bought a used T4i/650D.  As soon as a I turned it on, I noticed something strange -- it beeped at power up (also when coming out of auto power off) and the amber self-timer lamp illuminates whenever the shutter is pressed.  I called Canon...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements