EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! IOS 17 Canon Connect not hooking up to 80d

A quick question just got iOS on my Pro Max 14 version 17 and I can’t hook up my Canon EOS80D for nothing. I tried for two hours yesterday going through all the normal procedures which would be resetting restarting getting different sets to sign on d...

IMG_6290.png

R6 autofocus issues

Just got a refurbished R6 with 1.6 Firmware. The issue I am having is even in live view when not touching the camera with my face to change the AF points, The camera is incapable of focusing on the single AF point that I have selected. I have turned ...

mh3905 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Need upgrade C-Log for Canon Mark IV

Hi all,I would like to upgrade C-Log for my Canon Mark IV but didn't see any services option on Canon website. The local camera stores tell me I need to send my camera back to Canon service center, it cost $99.99 for the service. But I don't know who...

Brian96 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgrade help! - Lens or Camera?

Hey guys I’m a sports photographer and I’m currently shooting with a canon m50 alongside a 24-70 2.8 lens. I’m willing to upgrade either my camera body and I also want to get a 70-200 2.8 lens. For sports photography what is more needed first. Upgrad...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements