EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Best Cleaning Kit for Canon 1D Mark IV

I just purchased a used Canon 1D Mark IV and noticed that when I look into the viewfinder, it looks pretty dirty. I cleaned the eyepiece really good as well as the lens I was using. I'm guessing it's the sensor that is dirty. I looked up the size of ...

Canon R6 Face-tracking screen change

Hi.  I'm not sure how I did it but I now have brackets around the screen and a box in the middle when the face-tracking AF option is selected.  How can I remove the brackets and the box when using face-tracking?  Thanks.

20230526_130757.jpg
Sborg by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 750D Doesn't Work All the Time

Help!I have a Canon 750d, had it for 4 years now and it's become very temperamental, the Live view button isn't working and I can not take pictures. The sensor seems to be temperamental and the mirror doesn't release? Half the time this works and oth...

Pop up flash canon 80d not working correctly

Hy, Im having trouble with my pop up flash.When I want to take a picture in a darker room, the flash does pop up, and when I focus it strobes a bit. But when I take the Photo, it doesn't work, resulting in a dark photo. I tryed dissassembling the sho...

denhans by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS 750D Won't Go Into Shooting Mode

I have a Canon 750d, turns on fine and I can change the settings etc, but it won't go into shooting mode so I can't take photos. Is this likely to be a problem with the sensor? It works 50% of the time, but it always lets me down when I'm out taking ...

cain38 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R5 firmware 1.7.0 to 1.8.1 problem

I have a R5 with 1.7.0 currently installed.  I have downloaded the 1.8.1 update and placed it on a formatted CFExpress card.  ( I'm on a Mac with Monterey 12.6.2)   When I put the CFExpress card in the camera and go to the Firmware menu item it shows...

Resolved! R6mk2 corrupt files sd

I've been shooting with the r6mk2 since launch and is an amazing camera. When viewing images via Bluetooth to tablet on cannon connect a lot of images showed ? And no image. I had viewed these fine on camera during shoot. Exporting, sd card in laptop...

Neilb by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R6 Mark II for Pro Video

Anybody using the new R6 Mark II for video?  I've been very pleased with the image quality overall, and the efficiency of power use compared to the R5 lineup.  It lets me film 4K 10-bit 422 when using C-Log 3, though I do notice a bit of noise in the...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements