EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

t6 cannot update firmware

I have tried using bth methods of uodating the firware. When I load the firmware onto the card, the camera wont find the file. When I use the EOS Utility, it will not download from an exterior file. 

eyeguy7 by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

New R5 — RAW vs./and/or HDR?

Aloha from Honolulu,I just upgraded from an 80D to an R5.I went for the R5 to better photograph fast-moving birds in flight.The R5 seems to have RAW and HDR settings?If my goal is to track a fast-flying bird across the sky, do I want multiple HDR sho...

catsongs by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! White and colored spot on LCD screen - EOS M200

I had my Canon EOS M200 for about 2 months now, and I'm seeing a white and colored spot on the LCD. This is only showing on live preview but not on the actual photo, JPG file, and menus. I just noticed this after a warning that my camera is overheati...

IMG_20230503_104216~2.jpg IMG_20230503_104216.jpg IMG_20230503_104317.jpg IMG_20230503_104330.jpg
wamoz01 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, M200 Freezes and completely dies

Hello everyone, just over a year ago I bought an EOS M200. For a while everything was fine until around Christmas time it started giving me, often and willingly, a problem. When I recorded for too long and then turned off the camera (for a lens chang...

1lorxyz by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble connecting EOS 350D to Mac

Hello everyoneI wanted to import my photos from my EOS 350D to my mac. I tried to download the EOS Utility 3, but an error message appears upon connecting the camera through USB, saying that the camera is not recognized or that the communication via ...

emilio1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS rebel XT not taking pictures, says busy.

I run a computer repair business and a customer came in with his laptop and his camera, asking if I can do some maintenance on his laptop and if I can figure out why the camera stopped taking pictures. The laptop is obviously not going to be a proble...

rick86 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quick Control Dial quality issue on R6 MK II

Does anyone have similar issue as this video? I bought a refurbished R6 MK II and the quick control dial didn't feel right. It felt shabby and was making different clicking sound when in particular positions (when my thumb is on lower left side vs ri...

zaket39 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

R8 Is Not Reading SD Cards

Canon R8 cannot read SD cards that it was reading just fine for weeks. It is a new camera, and I cannot detect any damage when I peek into the card slot. I am using cards that are listed as compatible on the Canon site. I also reset the camera to fac...

comety by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! R7 firmware update stalled?

Hi- I have the R7. I used the iPhone app to download the update onto my memory card and followed the prompts to update the firmware (1.1.0 to 1.4.0), but it seems to be stalled and I can’t select “ok” to start the update. I’ve waited 15 min without O...

IMG_4903.jpeg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements