Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner on MG6620 not working

I have a laptop running Windows 7, with wireless set up on the MG6620. When I try and scan, it says "set the PC for scanning" most of the time, but sometimes it will go through the scanning process and then give an error message that says the unit is...

Normal Linux drivers for MG5650

Hi all,is it possible to get normal linux drivers for multifunctional MG5650?There are two parts of a drivers for this thing, printer driver and ScangearMP application.For now it is working, printing, scanning both ways USB & WiFi, but...Sane or Simp...

daiso by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG8220 Error code 5000

I bought my PIXMA MG 8220 All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer on November 25, 2012 from B&H. It worked great during the last one and half years. But it can not work recently. After pushing the power button, there are continuous "click, click..." sound fo...

wnwang by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

printer does not print what we type on forms

printer does not print what we type on forms. ex. if we print our tax return it will print the forms but not the numbers we typed in. also will not print all info from emails ex. bar codes.  we have a dell computer and the  printer we got rid of was ...

mg5420 scanning but file not readable

Hi,I recently upgraded to El Capitan. I just tried to scan for the first time. The computer controls the scanner fine and it looks like it is all working, but the files that result can't be opened and have no associated image. They come up as a quest...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements