Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3500 won't find the printer

I have a Canon MG3500 printer and it has the corect driver software etc, it has printed wirelessly before from my mac, but now decides it can't do this. Why would this be? It says the printer is not connected, but it is listed etc. Help!!!

Missing Install Disk

I have a PIXMA MX860 I want to install on both a windows 8.1 and a windows 7 machine.  I cannot locate the SetupCD.  Is there a place to download the msetup exe file for an easy install or an install wizard?  Thanks.

BeeR by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

IP4300 malfunction

After years of flawless operation, my IP4300 has begun to malfunction. It has begun to skip half of horizontal lines. It is difficult to describe and I wish I could upload a photo. I did a cleaning. I tried to align the heads but it keeps failing whi...

bubsywub by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't print color with Canon mx922

I purchased a Canon mx922 to replace my HPs which keep having parts break after several years. It worked fine for the first few days, but have not been able to print color images for awhile (when it did print, the color was not as accurate as my old ...

KSR by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canons "Print from E-mail" ability MX-922

"Print from E-mail" will work the DAY I add my printer, But NOT the following.-- I can Delete the printer & RE-Add it.. and it'll work fine that day, But NOT the following. it'll show  " Printing " on the Print from E-mail website, but it's not print...

joe_wht by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PG 1200 Ink, Barely lasts.

So I bought all 4 colours of pgi1200xl ink after my default ink had ran out. After printing 14 sides of a package for school. The colors are being used way more then I was expecting. Below will be a photo of my ink levels along with a link to the pdf...

Capture.PNG
Atrix396 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements