Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS9020 cannot print from main tray

I have MacBookAir with Ventura installed. I cannot print from the main tray of my Pixma TS9020 All-In-One. I have tried printing a PDF, a text document, and a Libra Office document. I always get an error message that the rear tray is empty, which it ...

G6020 problem with print quality

I have owned my G6020 since October 2020. I have been very happy with it until recently. The print quality has deteriorated. It is especially bad printing envelopes, but the problem also happens with regular printing. Characters at the beginning of t...

IMG_20230308_0001.jpg

Resolved! PIXMA TR4700 Showing Up On Wi-Fi as Nintendo Switch

I was recently looking at all the connected devices on my wifi.  I didn't see my printer Canon TR4700, I did see Nintendo Switch.  Thinking some kid had hacked into my wifi I blocked Nintendo Switch, then changed my I.D. & password.  I got all my oth...

EdS by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5450 scanner not working properly

Hi, I have a Canon printer-copy-scanner machine. It is connected to my Win10Pro computer with a USB-cable. It is configured to save scanned documents to a folder on the computer. I prefer to scan from the MG5450 panel. I usually scan multipage docume...

Pixma TS6120 Firmware Update File

When will the firmware version 1.110 can be downloaded manually? Currently, my printer is struggling to download the update by itself and I am opting to install the update manually. I am using windows 11 as my operating system. I hope anyone can help...

PIXMA iP2820 USB Cable Needed

Good Evening Canon users, I need some help. I lost my USB connection cord, you know the one to connect to my HP lqptop. I thought Canon had a parts department to order from but they don't. So, I'm going to make a trip over to Amazon to order one. The...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements