Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard Factory Reset Pixma G4210

I need help doing a HARD factory reset on my Pixma G4210 printer. The instructions for a reset using the control panel do not work. In fact, when I try to select reset All Data, I do not get a Yes or No prompt but a message about Fax documents and re...

TS3122 - Alarm Lamp - No Display

I've recently been given a Pixma TS3122. It was unopened and in the box. As soon as it's plugged in, the alarm light lights up (little triangle with lightening bolt). There isn't anything on the display, even when I hit the power button. I've tried l...

alvurga by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS3450 not printing true black

I just purchased this printer and I'm having trouble setting it to print a true dark black. I am using a Mac and the print options seem very limited, and there is no manual on what the settings are on the printer itself. I am coming from an HP printe...

Pixma TR4520 printer reset problem.

I am trying to reset my printer from copy mode.  I went through all the reset steps by following the online procedure. Instead of reseting the printer wants me to reset my fax settings. I don't have a land line so how do i get around this problem?

Georges1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX870 Won't Power On

After much experiment i called the canon help line you detailed and found that they dont know if any Canon printers come with safety fuses   my PIXMA 870  will not power on at all and i did recieve a new modem with new passcode an y helpp is greatly ...

PIXMA MG3620 Code 5100

I am getting a support code 5100 from my Pixma MG3620 printer.  Ive done as the window said and checked for paper jams but there isn't any.  Im still getting the code 5100.  What do I do now?  I don't know what else it could be.

thelos by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements