cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G4270/macOS Ventura Compatibility

wsandy
Apprentice

My MAC BOOK Pro just updated to MAS OS Ventura 13.4.  Is it compatible with a Canon PIXMA G4270 printer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ricky, 

Thank you for this information and where to find it .  I appreciate it.  I’m still on the fence about this printer.  It has all the features that I want, but it seems that there are a lot of challenges with Canon printers and the Ventura MAC OS.  Maybe the customers just haven’t downloaded the correct software/ drivers!  Thanks again.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

Yes. See The Product Info section of the Support Page.  If you expand that section and then select macOS, it shows compatibility from Mojave through Ventura (10.14 to 13.0).

Note: I have not yet decided on purchasing this printer, so don't have first hand knowledge of any issues under Ventura.  But at least Canon marks it as being compatible.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Ricky, 

Thank you for this information and where to find it .  I appreciate it.  I’m still on the fence about this printer.  It has all the features that I want, but it seems that there are a lot of challenges with Canon printers and the Ventura MAC OS.  Maybe the customers just haven’t downloaded the correct software/ drivers!  Thanks again.

Announcements