Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX340 "sleep" issues

Finally figured out how to print from my iPhone, but if the printer is left on for any length of time, it seems to go into a "sleep" mode, the LCD goes blank.  If something is sent to the printer during this time, nothing prints, even if I wake it up...

huniblue by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All in One printer MP495

hiwe have a all in one printer (MP495). we went from having Comcast to having ATT and we are having issues getting the printer to hook up with the WIFI for the three computer that use it.we tried reloading to the computer and everytime it can't find ...

trouble with canon printer

after using my canon mp970  for years it won't print because it says that the print head of incorrect.  It ask me to change print head.  why would this happen after about 10 years?

myrt316 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 6320 off line

Keep getting a notification that the  MG 6320 printer is off line..it is set up as wireless, but have to connect to usb to get it going again..is there a fix for this? or just hook up to usb to solve the issue??

Canon MX870 scanner stopped working

The fax still works but scanner gives a "stopped working" error.  I have tried all the usual trouble shooting including going to the twain32 folder to check for third party interference.  Nothing has worked.  Any ideas?

Canon Pixma MX431 with WiFi/Airprint issue

I bought my Canon printer 3 weeks ago and it has been working fine until yesterday. I tried to add as a new printer on my Macbook Pro and it was not finding the printer over WiFi and today when I tried to print a file from iPad 3 the same thing happe...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements