Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX492 Print only fills 25% of the page

When I print all my MX492 printer the page prints on a quarter of the paper very small print, not filling the paper at all. How do I make the words print on the whole entire sheet someone out here and printer world please answer my question.

wsg3rd by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG7520 printing much too small in Chrome on Mac

All of a sudden, Chrome pages print at about 1/4 size. This happens on multiple sites.I'm printing to an older Canon printer (MG7520).The same pages print properly from Chrome to a new Canon printer, and from Firefox and Safari to the old printer.I'v...

doray by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

PIXMA MG3620 won't respond

Hi,I have a Pixma MG3600 printer and every time I try to print something it says it's not responding. I have two computers and have tried to print on both of them and I still get the same error. I'm using Windows 10 on both of them. Any advice or hel...

zolo89 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TR4720 - Painfully slow to print

I have a Canon TR4700 printer that I use wirelessly.  All of a sudden my printer slowed down.  It takes about 5 minutes to print one side of a page.  Not sure why.  I've upgraded the drivers and no change.  Anyone have ideas?

kupiaicw by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

G7020 Scanning to wrong user on computer

Good Afternoon -Just received a G7020 and did a wireless setup.  Installed the IJ Utility on my computer and did alot of testing with scanning and printing.  Took it to the user is was purchased for, installed the drivers and IJ utility of their lapt...

bmadden by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon clear support code 6000 on TS9521C

Hello,I am getting the sup0port code 6000 on my TS9521C.  The printer thinks that there is a paper jam, but there is not.  Now, I cannot clear the error code so I cannot initiate roller cleaning.  Can anyone help?I have another problem....  if it tur...

loryjane by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8520 quit printing

About two weeks ago my PIXMA TR8520 quit printing and is now set to FAX only. I can't get it to stay on print. I asked a coworker about it and he looked up and found a firmware update done just about the time on this model.Unfortuantly he's on the ea...

debds1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 won't print on glossy

Every time I try to copy a photo onto glossy paper, it says I'm out of paper. If I try just regular paper, it's fine. then each time I would choose a different paper type, it would tell me I'm out of paper. The paper is 2/3rd full. I've been messing ...

PPCer by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements