Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro 9500 mk ii and Mac OSX 10.13.3

Since the latest Apple OSX upgrade to 10.13.3, I have been having trouble printing from Lightroom/Photoshop from my elderly but reliable iMac 27' mid 2011, to my also elderly Pixma Pro 9500mk ii.  Since the latest update, I find that print jobs stay ...

pmoffatt by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice on printing B&W on Pro-10 (Canon Luster Pro)

Hi; I have a calibrated workflow (monitor,  use the Canon ICC profile for this paper, etc, etc), and my color prints to this paper are very close to what I see on my monitor (either usinng Lightroom, photpshop or the canon plug in).  I never tried pr...

zuru by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Pro 100 power lamp flashing

Hello,  I've had my pixma pro 100 for about 3 years now and outside of the standard replacing of the printhead I've had pretty resolvable issues, but I cannot find anywhere or any information on what to do if the print power lamp only is flashing. Th...

Pro-100 won't start - Power Supply tests OK

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what steps to take. I have a Canon Pixma Pro-100 that is completely unresponsive. I've tried all the usual steps - disconnecting power, holding the power button for extended time. Yesterday I had the power supply r...

jomah by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pro-100, Imac filter error during print

Using an IMAC late 2015 and a Canon PRO-100 printer I cannot complete A3 printing. Currently running OS Mojave 10.14.2 and driver version 16.20.0.0. A4/letter seems to print but A3+ stops about a quarter way through the print. I am reluctant to updat...

Pro 100 problems

My printer is hard wired into my iMac, worked fine for a while now I get a " printer not connected" message. It is clearly connected and will start to print then stop, it is rreading my ink levels also. but it wont print.

Canon Pro 10 ink use in cleaning cycle ?

Although this has been discussed in other printer forums, it has not been clear as to how much ink is used in the non user avoidable 60 hour cleaning cycles so I thought to ask here. Every 60 hours (in the pro 10), a cleaning cycle will take place an...

Will55 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II

I know this is an older printer but I'm trying to print a picture from Lightroom and it just looks like a mess of color.  I found that this printer is not compatable with Mojave so is there anyway I can continue to use this printer or does anyone hav...

Image not Printing at size set in Photoshop

I just set up my new Pixma Pro 100. I am trying to print a 300 dpi image at 12x12". I am currently using 13 x 19" paper set to borderless printing. I'm on a Mac and printing from Photoshop. I've printed thousands of photos so I know what I'm doing in...

Canon Pro-10 printing colour negatives

Hi.My Canon Pro-10 is just 4 years old but has hardly been used during that time.It was printing goodfor the first dozen or so images (A3+) but I have not used it for around 18 months now and for some unknown reason photos are being printed in what a...

Roynsam by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements