Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi problems, PRO-100 and macOS Sierra

Using macOS Sierra. Attempting to communicate with PRO 100 by Wifi. My issue: Printer always shows as "Offline" in the system preferences. I have tired numerous things. Went through setup from the supplied CD-ROM a couple of times. Seemed to succeed....

Scanning on Pixma MX922, problem #2

My bigger scanning problem is I cannot get my computer to show up in the computer list.  We have everying over wifi, and I don't know how to scan to my wife's computer or the cloud.   My wife did everything to register her computer, logging in to the...

Canon TS9020 Wireless Connection Problem

I like my new TS9020 very much.  I have it connected to my iMac through USB and it works perfectly.  Is there any way possible I can connect it to my Android phone wirelessly? I fear there are restrictlions against having two devices connected at the...

PRB by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Dual band router

Hello,just installed a dual band router and kept active both bands. My MP640 connects to the 2.4Ghz. All other PCs connect to the 5 Ghz. The PC is no longer able to find the printer. To make it work I had to turn off the 5 Ghz band and have both PCs ...

piottg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS9020 Not Connected Message

I'm having a frustrating issue with my Pixma TS9020 that we just purchased. It setup rather easily, and worked for awhile. Then we started getting "Printer Not Connected" messages when we tried to print documents. Confirmed all devices on the same ne...

Canon MG6851

Help Canon MG6851 it connects to my router fine but when I try looking for it by using my laptop, phone, tablet, and another phone and pc. It not there it was working for about 2 years I gess it was only 2 days ago its not showing up on the network I...

Mr_Ed by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Win 10 April's update MX520

After updating to new Win 10 April's update I could not print wirelessly. I uninstalled drivers and network tool and downloaded win 10 drivers from Canon. During installation I can't detect my printer on the network although the printer is connected ...

radpilot by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to get a Pixma TS5051 to connect to LAN

Hello there, I picked up a new TS5051 Pixma printer today with the intention of using it with an ipad, via AirPrint (it has the current IOS install). I have installed the Canon Print app. My router is on the floor direclty below me and signal strengt...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements