cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro Not working after upgrade to MacOS Ventura 14.2.1

MarcDavid
Apprentice

I have an iMac M1 and MacBook Air M2 both recently upgraded to MacOS Ventura 14.2.1.  I am using LrC 13.1 and Photoshop 2024 25.4.0

I can print to my Canon Pixma Pro-100 using the latest printer driver.

However Print Studio Pro does not work after installing the most recent released version from the Canon USA.

After installing Print Studio Pro I get the following error message.

Canon Pro-100 Print Studio Pro  error under MacOS Venura 14.2.1.png

I have had similar problem with the Pro-100 PSP after MacOS upgrades in the past and Was able to find a version of PSP on the Canon UK website that worked under MacOS.  I called Canon CPS and was informed that in general it may take some time until an upgraded version of PSP will be available. 

I would appreciate any information about this problem and a solution that work.  I can still print with my printer driver of the Pro-100 but it would be convenient to have the features built into PDP.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

PSP works for me with macOS 14.4.1. (With both LrC and Ps). Try re-installing the plugin. Also, I have found that it is always a good idea to reinstall the printer driver after a macOS update.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

WendyBH
Contributor

I am on OS Sonoma and having the same problem..

joeybidner
Apprentice

since updating my mac OS to 14.4.1, I also cant access print studio pro. i have tried uninstalling, re installing and doing the same for lightroom classic. i keep getting an error that says "an error has occurred, exiting print studio pro" its driving me crazy. any thing to help please!!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

PSP works for me with macOS 14.4.1. (With both LrC and Ps). Try re-installing the plugin. Also, I have found that it is always a good idea to reinstall the printer driver after a macOS update.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements